Monday, May 29, 2006

Last few months

I am here at work right now, copy pasting some list from the internet. My mind is obviously somewhere else. Last Wednesday, my very good friend Becca who was also watching out for when August schedule will be released sent me an offline message. She told me that the August interview was released already and that I should check. We did find out that we indeed have a schedule already...Aug.18!!!

My co-workers are teasing me that they know how I must be wanting the days to go by so fast and that it is August already. Right now, we are so busy planning about stuff. So time is really going by so fast right now. I want it to go by faster but I also want to be able to enjoy the time I have left with my family. This week we plan to go watch a movie. Just something to do together. I really don't want to feel sad just yet. I am working but I am thinking about so many things. Even when I am sleeping I am dreaming about me & my Pineapple finally together, meeting his family & friends.

It is only less than 90 days left before the interview and around 96 days before we are finally in each other's arms. ONE DAY CLOSER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home