Saturday, April 15, 2006

Back from my short vacation!

Had just gotten back from Bulacan after a 2 nights vacation there. It was a relaxing and lazy time. All we got to do was count all the mangoes hangin' from the mango trees. Was super hot out there and our A/C broke, to our dismay. But we survived! We had to drag our mattresses out to the terrace area where the bit of a colder wind was blowing. Early morning was freezing.

As of now, me and my Pineapple are just waiting for the Embassy here in Manila to receive our approved petition. Maybe this coming week I will call the Embassy and ask them if they have received our papers and if they have already scheduled us for an interview. We are projecting for maybe August interview...but an earlier one would be super!

Ok, as of now, I am not feeling really well. I am having allergy attacks again...so until next time! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home