Friday, May 19, 2006

Fazoli's

After getting home from work I was having some cravings for Fazoli's Pizza. So I told everyone in the house to get dressed coz we will go out to grab dinner outside. At first they were feeling lazy to get dressed. I told them, go get dressed or I will not ask to go out and pay for dinner again. And they did get dressed.

We went to Eastwood Citywalk in Libis, Q.C. Walking from the parking lot I remember the time we spent there when my Pineapple came by to visit last November. The whole family went out for dinner that night and went bowling & billiards after we ate. It was real fun. Back to the present time, we went to Fazoli's and ordered one whole cheese pizza, a sampler platter of their pasta, one order of their pepperoni stromboli & each one a refillable drink. I also wanted to cherish the time we have together so I asked my bro, Ryan, to take some pictures of us together using his camera phone. Mylene was feeling embarrassed coz she thinks it's jologs to take pictures in public. But we don't care about what other will think or say.

It's our time together so we better enjoy it to the fullest. Even Mama posed for the camera. (Ugh! My face looks fat in pictures.) And after we eating we browsed around a toy store. And when I got tired I asked them if we could go home already coz I will be needing to wake up at 4 a.m. the next morning. Since I will be the one assigned to open up the doors of our office. Here are some pictures of us at Fazoli's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home