Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Depressed

Yesterday I was feeling so upset and pissed off by the slow work being done in our service center. Today I am feeling so depressed. I so want to cry so hard until I couldn't cry anymore. Add to that how much I want to be with my Pineapple. I want to hug him, and kiss him, and make love to him. I miss him terribly. I feel like I am going insane. I want to run to him but it's obvious that it's not possible. He is so far away from where I am right now. When the day comes that we finally are together permanently I will not let any day goes by with out him knowing I love him so much. Being away from each other hurts so much. And not knowing the exact date that we will be in each other's arms is torture.

I don't know what to do so I could overcome this depression I am feeling right now. I want to eat lots of foods...that's what I do to release tension...but I can't right now since I don't have any money left to buy anything I am craving for.

It sucks BIG TIME! I want to be with my Pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home