Friday, March 31, 2006

At long last...after 81 days!!!!

After getting excited then frustrated then depressed and at the brink of going insane...our awaited approval finally arrived. I was happy to see our petition was touched by someone already. And then after, no news...I got depressed again...and impatient.ha ha ha! My co-workers keep telling me that maybe there are far greater plans why we have not gotten any news from them yet. And they were right. We did not get the "email" saying we were approved and that a receipt was sent out to us already...but instead, we got the receipt itself! And it was the same day our petition was touched by the government.

Right now we are looking at roughly around 4 months for an interview schedule, finally!

When my Pineapple sent me a scanned copy of our NOA2, and when I saw it...I got so excited and happy that I cried. Even one of my co-worker got weepy.

Thank God! Finally...on to the next step. One big step closer to...FOREVER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home