Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Venting out!

It's been 70 days from our date of receipt. We are so frustrated and yet still trying to wait patiently for our approval. We are so wanting to get our 2nd notice so that we can prepare ourselves for the next step...the longest wait ever for us -- the interview date! Being away from each other is very very hard. We are drawing strength from our love for each other. Knowing that this will all be worth it after all these waiting is done. We will finally be together FOREVER.

Right now, we just try and get busy with our jobs and spending time with our families and friends. Especially me, when it's time for me to come fly to my Pineapple's country, the time when I will be able to see my family and friends again will be uncertain. We will not know when we will be able to come fly back here to the Philippines. So I am really enjoying my time with them, while I still have plenty of time. Also, I am trying to save up money to help out some how in some way with the expenses my Pineapple will be having when our interview comes.

Work sucks real bad right now...I so want to stranggle my boss. I don't understand what he wants from me (He is Korean). He keeps talking to me in Korean. And we both couldnt understand each other.My manager translate things for us but she is being lazy.

CSC...please approve our NOA2 already. I am going crazy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home