Saturday, May 13, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I would like to give my deepest gratitude to my mom who have raised me and my siblings. She had taught us all that she knows. We all love her even if we don't show it that much. Right now, I am trying to spend as much quality time with her. I am for sure going to miss her when I go fly to be with my Pineapple and start a family of our own. Happy Mother's Day, Mama!

Also, I would like to extend my love to my future mother-in-law, Mama Vee. We have not met in person yet but through all the emails and some chats we have had, I have certainly fallen in love with her already. We both feel like we know each for so long now. I admire her strength and courage. She had battle A LOT and had gone through A LOT for her children. Happy Mother's Day, my Mama Vee!

And to all the mother's in the world...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home