Monday, April 17, 2006

What the F@%*k!!!!???

Some of my teeth are starting to hurt so I called up my dentist to schedule and appointment. I was first was scheduled Wednesday April 12. Then I asked to reschedule for Saturday coz we had a meeting at work so I was not allowed to get off early. Then Saturday came, and I was rescheduled again for Monday. Monday now & they said Thursday is her vacant day. What the f@%*k! The pain is starting to get worse and worse everyday. Now my wisdom tooth is hurting, so does some of the teeth beside that. And so does my capped tooth is starting to hurt. When I called up today to ask how much I will need to get my wisdom tooth extracted...she said prepare 5-6 thousand pesos. That is like more than $100!!! Where the heck will I be able to get that much money. Add the other work that will be done to my other tooth...almost $200. I only have 1500 pesos in my wallet right now. And I am sure my Pineapple will help me. But I don't want to ask him for the entire $200. But if I wait until I fly over there to San Diego then it would cost us way more than $200. What am I going to do? I need to get it done quick. I am having trouble with my leave of absence. We are not allowed 2 absences in a month. I will be attending a guidance and counseling seminar needed for my visa process. Then my dentist said I need to get it done quick. So I will need to be absent again next week. I think my boss will understand my situation...hopefully they will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home