Friday, March 10, 2006

Our Little Fan


I was just being lazy and watching television...when I glanced at this little appliances I have. The little fan that my Pineapple and I bought when he was here on his vacation.

Here is the story of this little fan:
On my Pineapple's first night here, in our hotel room. Even if the air-conditioner was on and blasting high, we both didn't get a very good sleep. We were tossing and turning in bed. The next day we talked about how there was something missing why we didn't get a good night's sleep. My Pineapple cannot live without his fans. And I am not used to not having air blowing at me too. So we decided that we will go to the mall to find one. At the mall, at the appliance center, we looked for the fan department. There it was...this little plastic fan. Perfect! It was light and small enough to fit in our luggage. Yes, you heard it right! Luggage! So that night, we had a very good night's sleep. We slept like babies!

The next day we were suppose to fly to Boracay. And yes, we plan to take our little fan with us. This little thing was very useful to us. It had been to Makati City. Had also flown to Boracay. It flew back to Manila and came with us to Subic Bay. And then off to Manila City. This little fan had been to places. Whenever I look at it, I think about all the wonderful time me & my Pineapple had together. It saw us argue about something...it saw us laugh and be silly with each other...it had seen other things we were doing too (but I won't say what it was). HA HA HA! This little fan had seen the most important event in both our lives...my Pineapple's proposal!!! And I think I want to bring this itty bitty thing with me when I come fly and be with my Pineapple forever. I want it to see us be reunited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home