Monday, February 12, 2007

My 26th Birthday

I had just celebrated my very first birthday here in the US with my Pineapple. We had always wanted to celebrate it together since we had celebrated his 32nd birthday together in Boracay back in 2005. Now we finally got our chance. The whole family surprised me with a cake & they sang me a happy birthday. I was not able to blow all the candles out in one breath coz there was like 26 lit candles in there. LOL! I am old!

So what gifts I got from them? From Amethyst & Melanie, they gave me this tiny pearl. They all told me that sweet Miss Amethyst had been wanting to get me one of those from Sea World ever since I got here. Now she finally were able to. So that was really a special gift. From Dederia & the girls, they gave me a white dress shirt & a planner. I told them I want one of those. From my in-laws, they gave me a sewing basket filled with some notions. And from my one & only Pineapple? He gave me the purse I wanted, a PC game called Civilization III, a prepaid card for my phone, an Incredibles shirt (which we now have a matching shirt) & a Silver Seaworld Passport! We can always go to Wild Animal Park or the Zoo coz he is a Platinum member so he can get me in for free with those stubs they get, but with Seaworld it doesn't work like that so I was not able to go with the girls then the last time they went. Now I can...It was a very nice birthday. Tiring, long day not just for me but for both me & my Pineapple.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/26th%20Birthday/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sis! We love u!!! Ingat!!! MUAH!!!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home