Sunday, January 21, 2007

Drive-in movie

We went on our very first drive-in movie together & we saw "The Pursuit of Happiness" & "We Are Marshall". The drive-in movie theater we went to was in South Bay here in San Diego. Before we went there we had to get pizza, candies, nachos from Taco Bell (I know, I am a big spoiled rotten by my Pineapple), a huge slurpee for him & hot mocha for me. It was a very relaxing & nice experience. Even if the restrooms were a bit of a walk from where we parked at yet it was clean enough for my standards. he he he! We brought a boom box so we can enjoy the movie. We stayed inside the truck so when the windshield were starting to fog up he turns his engine on & turn the heater. He kept saying to me before the movie that he will probably fall asleep watching The Pursuit of Happiness. But he did not! He liked the movie. As did I. We both liked the movie we chose to see. We had agreed to do it again sometime. Maybe bring an airbed and we can use the back of his truck and just lay there & pig out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home