Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome to the Winter Wonderland

It was my Pineapple's company Christmas party last Saturday December 9th. He & his co-worker's have been busy planning the decorations for weeks. And their hard work & team work had paid off. Everyone loved their Winter Wonderland theme. I was with my Pineapple whenever he would go buy stuff for the decorations. So I knew what stuff they had but when it was time for putting it all up I didn't go with him. So, I was also surprised to see how it all turned out. All I can say is that it was awesome!

The night was nice although I would get chilly some times. I had fun & everyone seemed to have had so much fun also. I must admit that I was a bit nervous & self-conscious around his co-workers. And to think most of the people there were Pinoys. My Pineapple kept asking me to dance but I kept saying no coz I was still wearing my high-heeled shoes & was scared I would fall flat on my face or sprain my ankle. So he danced with someone else. Around 9 p.m. we went out to his truck for him to change for his Santa costume. I grabbed the chance to changed into my flats. And boy, was it a big relief to my feet. He was Santa Claus giving the prizes for the raffle that night. After the raffle, he asked me again to danced & I finally said yes. Since I am finally comfortable with the shoe I was wearing. Since we were drinking that night, his sister & his mom picked us up after the party.

Oh, yeah! I forgot about the softball team's gift for the owner. My Pineapple thought about giving them a softball bat where in the logo of the team & a message is engraved on the bat itself. Plus an authographed ball from the entire team. The owners loved it so much. He said it is now in the owner's offcie & is displayed for everyone to see.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/winter%20wonderland/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home