Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday my Pineapple!

It was my Pineapple's birthday yesterday & we made him cake. I also cooked a huge Chicken Hamonado dish. I think it was around 2 packs of chicken breast that you find in the groceries. But it was all gone after that. Ofcourse, the men of the house wants to take some to work for lunch. And I just got an email from my husband that people from his work are asking how to make the dish.

It was a fun birthday! He said the happiest birthday he ever had. I gave him The Office dvd season one that he so wanted to have. His parents gave him a Charger's Jacket that he kept looking at whenever we go to Walmart. His sister, Melanie, & Ame gave him a Disney shirt of The Incredibles & a Nacho Libre DVD. Dederia & the girls gave him a dollar for each year & one to grow. He even took all the Spongebob chocolate coins that are in his cake. After the celebration he went to our room to watch The Office. And it is so nice to hear him laugh & be happy on his special day.

Oh yeah! He was not able to go get his favorite slurpee when he went home from work so he kept bugging me later that night that he wants a slurpee. So I asked melanie to drive me to 7-11. So we both braved the cold last night for his slurpee. But it was all worth it. I am just glad to see him happy.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/erics%20birthday%202006/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home