Monday, December 18, 2006

My First Trip to the Zoo

I've lived my entire 24 years in the Philippines & I haven't been to Manila Zoo or Malabon Zoo. I remember I have been to the Ninoy Aquino Wildlife. But all I saw there were fishes & birds. Last Dec. 16 my Pineapple & I were choosing to go between the San Diego Zoo or the Wild Animal Park. We ended up deciding to go to the Zoo at the last minute coz we were just driving around the area.

I had fun seeing the animals. We were even joking how the majority of what we saw were rodents but we still enjoyed our trip there. My Pineapple said that it is nice to go to the zoo with someone who haven't been there. So he enjoyed it as if it was his first time too. We were walking fast trying to catch one of the shows. Hurrying to the bus tour stop so we can rest our legs & still see most of the zoo. For sure we will be back there again coz we want to see the entire zoo by foot & see the animals up close. And for sure we will also go to the Wild Animal Park & maybe Sea World too. I had lots of fun last Saturday. I can say now that I've been to the zoo although it took me 25 years before I even got into to one. HE HE HE!

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/zoo/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home