Monday, November 20, 2006

Las Vegas, Nevada

This Vegas trip is our wedding gift for each other. We went there mainly to watch Manny Pacquiao fight against Erik Morales. All I can say is Manny kicked Erik Morales' butt. Third round KO, baby!!! That was a really great night.

We did not go in and checked out all the places there but we did drive around so I will be able to see the Strip. We also went to Downtown Vegas & watched the show they do up on the ceiling thing there. It was nice but my neck got tired after awhile of looking up. My Pineapple & I went & met up my Uncle & we all went out to lunch at a Filipino restaurant. We all had fun & what's memorable about my first Vegas experience? Static! WTF, we turned off all the lights in our room & a freaking light show began when we touch our bedsheet. We were shocking each other & got shocked by the machine or anything metal we touch. It was crazy!

The drive to & from was SUPER long but it was not so bad. I am not used to going to places so far that it takes 7 hours to get there. I tend to get stressed of riding a car that I get motion problem. Although we encountered some traffic the drive there was very smooth. It will help me get ready for our planned roadtrip honeymoon going to the East Coast & Texas to visit some friends.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/Las%20Vegas%202006/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home