Thursday, July 20, 2006

Medical Exam

I am here sitting at home typing my experience during my medical exam. Yesterday, July 19th, I went to check in with Weng & her sister & with some of the Asawa.org girls at Hotel Soriente. The room was ok...I am all about a soft bed & pillows, hot & cold shower, & a working air conditioner.

Woke up at 4 to make sure we line up at St.Luke's Extension Clinic at 5 a.m. But coz of some delay we got there at 5:30 or almost 6 already. Everything seemed fast going except for the waiting. Those were the only ones that took so long. Filled up the forms, gotten my picture taken, got my blood & urine tested, gotten my x-ray next, then was done with the vital signs & physical exam, last was the immunization interview & we checked out for our first day medical. There were some confusion with when to come back but it was settled fast.

Second day, went to St.Luke's at around 9 a.m. We put our papers in some tray and waited for our name to get called. I thought we will be there for so many hours. After an hour or less, I think. We got called one by one. As usual, I was the one that got immunized last...again. Was told to go to the first floor & wait for our name to be called. This was the longest wait we have had. After a few hours, our name was called but not all in one group. Was asked to give our passport & two visa picture. Then was told to wait again for our name to be called to get our x-rays & immunization records. We finished at almost two or 2 already....or was it 1 pm. And that was it. I am done with my medical.

As you can see in the picture...this is a bad or good remembrance of my medical exam. I can look at it and say I passed my exam...and now just the interview left & I will be on my way to my Pineapple!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home