Wednesday, March 01, 2006

RAW

It's not the "raw" you are thinking about...it's not RAW foods but RAW from WWE. February 25th, 2006, me, my mom, my aunt, my brother, my two sisters and my 2 little cousins went and watched a wrestling match held at the Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Q.C. The tickets were part of my birthday gift by my Pineapple. We went there and had so much fun. I went there because Mick Foley was going to be fighting. The conflict happen when I found out that Carlito will be fighting against Mick Foley. You see, I promised my Pineapple that I will cheer for Carlito even if he plays bad guy there. So I did screamed so loudly when he came out. But when I suddenly heard Mick Foley's music, I lost it and just said forget about Carlito.HA HA HA! I screamed my lungs out cheering for Mick. And the poor guys in front of me were covering their ears so hard just to not hear me scream. I literally almost peed in my pants from screaming so loud. I know, I know...this kind of wrestling is just acting. But there are people who gets hurt doing this kind of job.


My other kid cousin was supposed to come with us but backed-out a day before the fight. So I still bought her a shirt...which was like mine (small, kids size). I also bought shirts for my other two cousins who went with us. I think us adults had more fun than the two kids. We were like jumping up and down when our bets won. Even my mom kept on cheering.


After wrestling, I promised everyone that we will go out for dinner too. So before we go, we had to drive by our ouse first and get some stuff. My grandmother and 2 younger cousin also came with us. We went to KFC. We were so loud there, even if we are just talking to each other.


After dinner, we had to go drop by my 2 cousins at their house. And it was another opportunity to take pictures. We had so much fun. We hoped my Pineapple would have been able to come. For sure it will be more fun if he was there. I told my Pineapple that he better take me out to a wrestling match once I am there in the US. He said he would love to...and that it won't just be wrestling we will go see but other sports as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW nice photos sis!!! Hope I was with u that time since I really want to see John Cena..LOL..j/k..But anyway I know the reason U went there is that its your freaking special day so hehehe let me greet u again a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY & SEXY GIRL!!! Hope U get your NOA2 SOON!!! MUAH!! LOVE U!!! Take Care and God Bless!! SEE U SOON!!! CIAO!!!

5:24 PM  
Blogger pineappleprincess said...

Thanks! Hope you get well soon sis! Mwah!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home