Sunday, June 17, 2007

San Diego State Fair 2007

My first time to go to the fair. And there's two things I have heard about it, that there's a lot of food on a stick & also weird food. We ate some deep-fried rattlesnake & potatoes. I saw signs for deep fried snicker bars. There's even a Crispy Cream Chicken Sandwich, deep-fried Twinkies, deep fried pickles, hotdog on a stick, pickle on a stick, meatball on a stick, sausage on a stick, deep fried coca-cola, and much more. It was a fun day but I was so tired that both my heel were hurting so much as I walk. And my left knee started hurting! LOL I even saw a Johnny Cash & a SD Chargers Jersey onesie. Sooo cute! I saw some farm animals like those sheep that are so cute. There are those with big horn, miniature sheep, and the usual sheep...even saw a black sheep. It was my first time to see a sheep so I was amazed. I am used to seeing goats & cows so it's not that exciting to me.

Me & my niece went on some rides...I went with her on the giant slide, where you use a sack and slide. Then we went on the Crazy Mouse ride, and then this horror house ride which was lame, and then another roller coaster. And she went on the spinning rides with her mom coz I will certainly puke if I ride those kind of things. Although I rode the hang glide thing with her which got me dizzy even if it was fun. My neck just seemed messed up that's why I couldn't go on some ride where my neck is not relaxed. We arrived at the fair around 1 p.m. and we left around 10 p.m. So of course, now we are all sore from walking too much.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/SD%20Fair%202007/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home