Saturday, April 28, 2007

Job Hunting

I was approved with m Adjustment Status so now I finally am starting with my job hunt. I really don't know what kind of job I want but since my previous experience before I arrived here was an office support staff so I will be applying for those kind of jobs and also my Pineapple told me to not be afraid to try customer service also. Coz right now there are a lot of customer service openings everywhere here in San Diego especially where we will be moving to. I have to say that I am terrified of being interviewed so I am getting a bit stressed about that part of my job hunt. Hopefully, it will be easy to find one. If I am not lucky enough to land any of those two jobs I want then I will not be picky and just try anything temporarily until we move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home