Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally, it's over!

My job-hunting has finally come to an end. I finally found a job here in the U.S. I will be working as a Payroll A/P Clerk for a small company that makes microwave & LF amplifiers. Although I have no experience with accounts payable, the employer was very willing to hire me. We are so happy that's why we celebrated and ate at Goldilocks. Coz I've been wanting to eat Kare-kare for quite awhile now. Good thing Memorial Day is coming so there are plenty of on sale items all around. So I was able to buy some work clothes for when I start. I will be on 3 months probation so hopefully I will do very well and the will make me a permanent employee after my probationary period. I am so happy, relieved and nervous all at once! LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Sis ngayon ko lng nakita tung blog mo! i'll link your blog to my blog ok miss u paramdam k nmn

9:29 PM  
Blogger according2whom said...

sus me, grabe manginggit ba daw at super sabi ng GOLDILOCKS tampalin kita jan eh.

I'll there pagbalik ko jan pati na sa chowking at susunduin kita ulit nyahahaha!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home