Sunday, August 27, 2006

Night out with Diana

Last Saturday, my friend Diana & I went to Eastwood City in Libis,Q.C. We went to Jack's Loft to eat. We ordered a Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwich & it had chips & coleslaw, a Death By Chocolate cake, & each of us ordered an iced tea...I had the fishbowl iced tea. We had a fun night. After that we decided to drop by our highschool classmates get together. Last Aug.12th was our reunion but only a few came...this time more went.

In just four days I will be boarding the plane going to the US. I will miss my friends & family. But I am glad I got to spend some time with them before I leave. For sure we will all see each other again soon...when me & my Pineapple comes back to visit.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG super haba ng hair mo sis. While me hehe umiksi paano lalo me puma payat kapag mahaba hair ko. Anyway grabe excited na kami for your arrival here in the states. Ako nung last day ko dyan sa pinas, nag punta ako sa goldilocks to eat dinuguan and laing..lol..favorite ko kasi yun..lol..Then yung despidida party ko was at Dampa, Paranaque... kinain ko lahat ng hipon at alimango..lol..j/k.. Anyway take care and we love u!!! GOD BLESS!!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home