Saturday, August 19, 2006

An update...

Last August 18 was my US visa interview. I will not go into details. All I can say is that I got approved. In less than two weeks, I will be flying to my Pineapple's arms. I am in such a confused stage right now coz I really don't know where to start with what I need to prepare & things I need to do before I leave. I don't want to forget anything.

Although I am very happy that I got approved...I am sad coz my grandfather died that same day also. His heart gave up on him. As I always say to anyone I talk to that I am thankful that that happened when I was still here in the Philippine. Coz if I was already in the US, I won't be able to come back without a greencard yet.

So now, I am trying to write down what I need to do & need to buy. I need to budget my money well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home