Thursday, August 03, 2006

August!!!!

It is August already...just 14 days to go before my interview is here. And just 4 weeks to go before I fly out to be with my Pineapple!!! I am super excited & anxious. All the wedding preparations are going smoothly. My Pineapple is doing a great job being the main wedding coordinator. So far all of what he has gotten has been really nice...he has good taste. Now his room is filled with all the wedding junk.

I will be able to help out some with the favors, the arch, the table center pieces & also with the food preparations. So I am excited about that. I also want to see how excited everyone is with the wedding preparations. I bet there will be some grumpy moods peeking in coz for sure everyone wants it to be perfect. Maybe me & my Pineapple will be the grumpy ones. Bride-zilla & Groom-zilla? HA HA HA!

My luggage right now is full of junk...boxes with my shoes, some flipflops, my x-ray & vaccination record. And even placed my documents in there already. In two weeks time that luggage will be well organized. I am going to be able to spend time with my family.

I am praying that all of us who will go through the interview will be approved. So we will all be on our way to our minamahal. I am sure my newly found friends are shaking in nervousness right now coz their interviews are all next week. Only 3 of us are near the end of the month. Girls...good luck to us!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home