Monday, July 11, 2011

My Weight Loss Journal

I've decided to dedicate a new blog focusing on my weight loss.  So far, my past attempts have come up short.  First, I'm lazy.  Second, I'm lacking motivation. Third, I like...let me change that...I LOVE food!

I think that for me to succeed, I need to write down my progress and how I am feeling during days when I am about to fall off the wagon, again.  So what I'm going to do are as follows:
  • Eat breakfast
  • Portion control
  • Be consistent with exercise
  • Watch my calorie intake
  • Most of all, think positive!
I am the kind of person who wants to see results fast, that why I was tempted to use the aid of weight loss pills.  But since I am also trying to...., I will have to do this the healthy way, meaning slowly but surely.

My goal is to get back to 110 lbs by the end of the year. So...here I go --> My Weight Loss Journal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home