Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tim's B-day

Yesterday we went to one of our new friend's birthday party. This was the second time I have been to their house. The first time was just a get-together to play cards. We'll so happened that you have to expect to play cards every time you were invited to come over. And I totally forgot my zip lock bag with my quarters. So I had to ask my dear Pineapple to give me some money. He gave me $20 and I lost all of it. Although that was my first time to play "Pares-pares" I learned it within that night so next time I have to come play cards with them I am ready to fight! LOL! And take note I was feeling a little tipsy already coz of the margarita they were serving. I have one here and there but in the end I lost all my money. We had fun though. The husbands were busy watching the pay-per-view UFC fight. Except Tim who played cards with us girls. Tim is married to Marina. And I met Marina through Jona who I have met on WOF and whom I have referred to the current job she has in our company. Besides Marina, I have also met Gracie, Alma, Ate Encar and two new Pinays who I first met at the birthday party.

Before this birthday party happened, which for sure will not be invited to coz we have only met once before, by coincidence Marina & Tim went to the same bar that my Pineapple & I went to on New Year's Eve. I saw her there and we all sat together the whole night. We played a few rounds of pool and had quite a few shot of Jagerbomb, besides the few cocktail drinks we had before that. So that was when they invited us to come to Tim's birthday. Thanks to Friendster Marina & I got to swap cellphone numbers and we got to text each other during Charger games coz our hubby are both San Diego Charger fans so we get to watch it with them and we get to exchange thoughts about the game.

Ok, I am out of stories...until my next update! Oh yeah, ang taba ko sa pictures and I feel horrible dahil I am ballooning.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/lesliehoward/tims%20bday/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei gurl, got another blog so kindly add it ok?? Cyah there! How are u na??

9:00 PM  
Blogger according2whom said...

Happy Easter!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger according2whom said...

Grabe, mgupdate ka nmn lol I know na disabled ngaun ang kamay mo haha but mgupdate k nmn lol.

Miss u na, see yah in 4 days!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home